Revealing the identity
I'm speaking for both of us: we adore living in Prague.
For those who know me quite well (especially Erasmus folks, hi!) you know that I'm a Pragueholic. I can never stop blabbing about how fulfilling it is to spend my time in this lively city. It's impossible to spill out all the reasons why I feel like this, so here is one of the million things: every street is a gem. To feel like in a fairytale, you don't have to live right in the middle of the Old Town Square - it would actually be quite annoying for you. In most parts of the city, you can find amazing architecture, enhanced with small cafés on every corner, parks and places to chill in.
I love home sessions with tons of natural light. You know, if you just take pictures in the park, someone probably did that before you. But being able to capture a personality in one's private space is just something completely different. Suddenly, it distracts you: this is how the person lives. This is a part of her identity. So yeah, meet Diana (again) - and now from a completely different view: inside her room, where all the studying for countless exams happens.
I'd love if you got to know her a bit better, so here are some facts:
- She's starred in a music video once! Right in the middle of our beloved streets of Prague.
- She's a quality food lover. That's why she runs a food Instagram @praguefoodventures. With her boyfriend. Yeah! And she never says no to a (good) coffee.
- She has one of the best senses for style I know. Whatever it is. Choosing an outfit, decorating her room, or taking a picture. That's the girl you ask for advice.
- She can relax solving problems and stuff. Seriously, even though her studies are all about being actually clever, she honestly enjoys it and looks forward to her lectures. She's starving to get more and more knowledge in her field, which is many times a great motivation for me.
- She adores tattoos! Too bad you can't count all of them on these pictures.
- Her favorite flowers are tulips. A secret recipe how to make her day brighter.
- She influenced me in so many ways. Her honest opinions or just having her as a role model through my teenage years pushed me forward.
- She "charges" through spending time alone. Or with the right people. Like me. Haha!
- She enjoys one thing more than the concerts. Stealing the paper containing the playlist.
- She gives the best back massage ever. Diana, when do I have the next appointment?