My roommate & the mirror.
Studying for the state exams, it's really easy to get distracted. And I really was distracted few weeks ago. For those of you who don't know Lea personally, she is a person with high expectations & motivation to stand out. That's why when she says "Ludmila, I need some new pictures!" it doesn't mean "Ludmila, I need some new pictures!". It means: Ludmila, I'm starving to find another creative idea we could turn into a photoshoot! I want my pictures to be different. What, are you saying you've never done this before? I'm giving you a challenge! We have to try this out together and figure out how to shoot this! Please can we do that? ... and five minutes later: "PLEASE, can we do that?" .... and a decade later: "PLEAAASE, can we do that?"
So, in that stage, I just have to admit the fact that it will either turn out great, or I will have to accept the fact that I've disappointed one of my closest friends. Anyway, these pictures were shot literally behind our dormitories. Honestly, it could be in an ugly location photography challenge. Before we begin with the pictures, let me give you some fun facts about Lea:
- She's such a light sleeper. While I'm a master at sleeping even if the building is falling down, she wakes up on every small thing. Like my daily 8AM notifications. I should probably turn them off to make her stop complaining.
- She can put her leg behind her head. And whenever we're out, she's doing it even more often. RIP, tons of jeans which could still be alive.
- She likes being organized. That's why you can easily distinguish which part of the room is hers.
- She's deathly afraid of pigeons. Yes it's not a joke.
- She likes talking to me three miliseconds right after I wake up. About important life decisions. Timetables. Duties. Feelings. Things we need to do. Things we don't need to do. Like seriously? In that phase of the day I don't even know the day of the week.
- She's so telepathic with me. We don't even have to say things aloud, the joke just goes on in the air.
- She laughs a lot and the noise she makes while doing it is super annoying. At least until you get used to it.
- She's a great dancer. Whenever you see Lea on the dance floor, she's probably on her way to steal your heart. (while doing splits)
- She's super stressed out if someone understands something better than she does. And in this specific situation, her nose itches badly. Yes Lea, wake up, it's impossible to know everything better! That's what the dancing is for. You rock at that.
- She loves fun facts.